Shipping & Delivery
We pack your art with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can. Find out how to estimate shipping fees and delivery times below.
- Photographs and art prints are rolled with thick paper to protect against dust before being packaged in corrugated shipping tubes. There is not an option at this time to ship the items flat.
- Framed items are covered securely and placed in adjustable corrugated inserts that lock the frame in position.
Processing & Delivery
Estimate your art's arrival by adding the processing and transit times below.
|Product Type||Processing Time|
|In-stock posters, prints, and photographs||24 hours|
|Most framed, mounted, and canvas items||3-5 business days|
|Special order posters and prints||5-7 business days|
|Delivery Method||Transit Time|
|Standard delivery||3-5 business days|
|Expedited delivery||2-4 business days|
|Overnight delivery||1 business day|
- This is only a general guideline for our processing times. See your art's product details to see how soon a specific item is expected to ship. Processing begins only when successful payment has been applied to the order. Denied credit card authorizations and mailed payments will delay processing start times.
- If you select Expedited or Overnight delivery for your order, you will receive priority processing which shortens the processing time by up to three days.
- If you order a combination of in-house and special order posters and prints, the order processing time may be 5-7 days (we will ship those items together in one shipment).
- In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or on backorder, we may hold the rest of your items if we expect the item to be restocked soon. As soon as it arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your entire order to you in one shipment.
- Average transit times are based on orders shipping to addresses in the Continental United States.
Shipping rates vary depending on the type of art you order and how quickly you'd like it to arrive.
What happens if only a portion of my order is available for immediate shipment?
In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment subject to the processing times of all items in the shipment (see Processing & Delivery Times). If a temporary out of stock item should prevent available items on your order from shipping when expected, you may specifically request that the available items be shipped separately. This will not affect your shipping charges, but you must contact our Customer Support Team directly.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
Yes, within certain guidelines. The USPS delivers packages 11" x 14" and smaller to a P.O. Box. Larger items must be shipped to a street address. We can also ship to an APO through the USPS.